BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

To my dear...

To my dear kak cik...
i feel u.
the dilemma.
I've been through all (mostly all) the things that u felt right now.
i know i'm not the sweet-soft-warm sister to you
and selama ni i don't think i help u much pun
since we have our big-mighty-strong heart sister
that used to do all the things regarding us.

but what i want to say is...
never ever feel down
u can be sad sometime
or depressed
BUT...
never ever feel down, give up or hate the things
that happen in your life.
believe me..i understand it well

whenever you feel down
just remember that
ALLAH THE AL-MIGHTY
treat us INDIVIDUALLY.
i'm trying hard to remind myself about this thing too.
He Knows the Best.
yakin dengan tu.
i think you know what i've been through right now.
maybe not much but i think you do know at least a little right?

that's life...
you have ups and downs.
be grateful with what u have right now.
and please SABAR banyak-banyak
tu je yang aku mampu buat dulu.
and of course aku pun nangis jugak
bila nak go through benda-benda macam tu
i'm not strong neither i'm tough.
but if i can go through it, i believe you can do more than i can
because you are my little-kuat nangis-but -rajin-study sister
be strong dear.
*hugs*

note 1 : whenever i have problem, i'm not the tell-all-things-to-you-right-away type..unless when somebody ask cuz i just don't know how to describe my problem >.< (my bad)

0 comments: