BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Know What You Did Last February

I got so many things in my head
but don't know which one to start first.
So let me list out a few things that
happened to me during last month.

1. finally pass my medical chemistry paper
2. my sister is halfway for her graduation
    since she pass a part of her practical session
3. explorace v olomouci
4. dinner : arabian night theme

My abah hold a sembahyang hajat session
with a few of our neighbors.
I'm terharu abah. Seriously.
Umi too keep praying a lot for my success.
Thank you everybody. Siap dapat berjenis-jenis
chocolate lagi before the exam.
You girls memang best my friends.  d(^_^)b
Nasib baik tak banjir Olomouc ni
bacause of my terharu tears for everybody.
(Yes you moved my heart
and i silently cried that day..nanges dalam hati)
Don't know what other adjective
to use except terharu to describe my feeling
toward all the people that i love.
(English tahap kindergarten...pardon)

For the explorace and dinner, its actually
to celebrate our first batch here
the sixths' year students since they are finally leaving soon.
Penat tapi best. It's worth it la berdemam-demam after the event.
Me myself tak main pun tapi
kena jaga lemon juice checkpoint.
Tergelak-gelak tengok orang minum lemon juice
sampai ada yang menangis.

I would say actually not so much thing happen last month
but those are the most precious memory
that i will keep to myself forever..insyaallah.

0 comments: