BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 21, 2012

I define love.

Today something have been bothering my mind for the whole day.
Family matters. I'm a bit sensitive when anything regarding family
issue occur. Maybe because I'm very far from them so if anything
happen I'm gonna be super duper anxious.

I'm not gonna put into details on what actually happen because
I think it is not appropriate to tell it here but my conclusion is
find yourself a right spouse.

First kawan. Then bercinta and after that kahwin. I hate it the most
when people have such simplistic thought in their mind.
You married someone because he said that he loves you.
Love for human gonna fade away. True love exist when you
love the one that doesn't extinct. That is how I define love.

I mean its logic right. Example if you like the limited edition
milka choc and only buy that kind of brand, then you tend to
forget all other brand which have the same taste as well.
(the one that make the 'pop' sound every time you eat them..i love it!)
You can have that one in short-limited time because every store only gonna sell it until the promotion end.
(sorry for the bad example. I couldn't think of other contoh yg tepat to describe it)

The same thing can be applied to love. If you love someone who didn't even last long, how would you expect to have a long lasting love.

I said : love Allah first then find someone who loves Him
as much as you do.There you can have the "titik persamaan".
The knot that will always remind you that your love for your spouse will be in the same "wavelength"
as long as both of you love The Al-Mighty.
When you have His love, masalah curang or cheating to your partner won't even occur. You get what i mean?

Diriwayatkan dari Abu Hurairah r.a., ia berkata: Rasulullah bersabda:

“Wanita dinikahi karena empat perkara; karena hartanya, karena kedudukannya/keturunannya, karena kecantikannya dan keranan agamanya. Maka, pilihlah yang baik agamanya niscaya engkau beruntung.” (Diriwayatkan oleh al-Bukhari (3/242), Muslim (2/1086), Abu Dawud (2047), an—Nasaa’i (6/68) dan Ibnu Majah (1858))

Everything begin within yourself. Start seeking Allah's love first Azira.

0 comments: