BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rant #12

I got the result for the test that I had
two weeks ago.
The teacher said that since most of us
got it bad so she lowered the passing mark
for the test.
It should be 15/20 (I guess) but if you had
14/20 she already considered that you passed.

The moment when I heard that,
I was like..omaigosh! ko kalau x pass
jgk this time x tahu la azira.
Plis don't let it be that I have 13.5
*monolog*


Guess what? I did. I got 13.5 tepat. *sigh*
I'm really bad when it comes to
"kipas-kipas cikgu to get extra point" thingy.
Tak pernah menjadi nak dapat extra point.

Jadi mari lah kita start study pathology balik
since laju je tadi pegi book date nak repeat
the test next week right after czech lesson.
After keluar kelas baru teringat nak kena
buat presentation sebenarnya untuk czech tu.
Nice.

note 1 : can't wait for amsterdam this easter.

0 comments: