BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 5, 2013

I nailed it

Alhamdulillah I'd finished all my
third year exams yesterday.
*smile from north to south pole*

This is my first time finishing all the exams
right on time, meaning I don't have to come
early to repeat the failed paper nor that
I go back home late.
Going back in the first week of July is early
for me compared to previous years.

I'm going back home tomorrow insyallah.
*insert coming home song here*
Super duper excited to see everybody!!!
and to eat the local foods as well. 

I'm quite emotional when Dr. Raska
sign my credit book yesterday.
Despite the period pain that start from the morning
and his sudden action of postponing our exam hour,
I feel blessed.

Rasa macam Allah dah kabulkan semua
doa-doa orang yang duk doakan kejayaaan sesama kita
selama ni. *wipe tears*

For someone who have always been the last(?)
person to complete every exams from my first year,
the same thing happen in second year and this
year magic happen!
Well magic do happen when you give the best
effort and a lot of dua'.
You are not expecting the fairy godmother to come
and swing that magic wand of hers to make sure you
pass every exams do you?

My mom was waiting nervously for my call that day.
She was so relieved when I told her the good news
and to my surprise she even called my sister that night
to tell her that I completed my third year.
See how happy she was. I'm so touched.
Love you mom. Without your moral support and dua'
I know I won't be able to go through all of this.
Many thanks to all my friends as well for your
positive words and encouragement whenever I'm not
confident to pass the paper or when I feel like giving up
everything to become a fulltime housewife. Haha.
You know who you are.
You deserve massive thanks from me and a hug maybe?
Hehe.

Despite all the hectic and busy weeks I actually learn
something during this chaotic exam period that is
"one don't simply busybody-ing other people's problem"
I thought what I shown was empathy but then I end up
being scolded.
Silly me.

I'm sorry if any of my words hurt you guys.
I'm always imperfect and there will be flaws
in my daily action.
Sorry from the bottom of my heart.
*sudden melancholic tone*



0 comments: