BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Random video

So my youngest sister was playing with my phone few weeks ago.
Today I discover one of the random video that
she loves to record everytime she had my phone.


That video consist of me and my maternal grandma
having our little chit-chat about my life in Czech Republic.
Randomly picked moment. Haha. 

Then I realized one thing about that video.
My normal voice was quite high pitched.
I'm used to the fact that i had a high pitched voice
but i thought it only emerge when i'm screaming
to something or someone and not during
normal conversations as it appears to be. 

It was very funny listening to my own voice in that video.
Sorry friends. Never thought that my 'unique' voice was that terribel. 

Yes 'unique' indeed :P 

0 comments: