BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Stare

1. The I-don't-know-you stare

I have this kind of stare whenever I'm walking alone
or in the tram, observing other people's outfit and
what they do. Of course not in the creepy way la.
The first glance is still okay right. Haha.

2. The I-need-to-see-you stare

Usually a lot of kids have this kind of stare.
They just keep looking at you as if you are an  ET
that just become earthling. I think maybe due to the
different skin color tone and the hijab that made us
look really weird in their eyes.
They just gonna see you as they passing by, tilt their head
a little when they got further and then tell their mommy
about our "uniqueness". Luckily you guys are so cute that
I don't mind being watched by your innocent stare XD

3. The judging stare

I really hate this neither being the one giving out
this kind of gaze to other people.  Fullstop.

4. The I-don't-want-to-talk-to-you stare

The simplest of its kind.
You just have to stare at other place and avoid eye
contact with the person that you don't wanna speak to.
This is the moment when you need to stare and think about
the abstractness of the completely blank white wall.
A very useful one especially when you have someone
you don't like coming in your way. Haha.

5. The can-I-just-go-home stare

The one that students often have when they are stuck in the
long monotonous lecture in the gloomy raining day,
about how Einstein got his theory of relativity idea.
Boring day ever -.-


Just because I don't feel like studying yet.
Cardio block is awesome.
Especially the session with Dr. Marek

0 comments: